The PR Writing Tune-Up
- The PR Writing Tune-UpTM was developed by former Variety senior writer Andrew Hindes, president of The In-House Writer and one of the most sought after PR copywriters in Los Angeles.
- The course can be scheduled as a single one-day class or two half-day classes—whichever works best with your company's schedule.
- Training sessions take place at your office (anywhere in the U.S. or Canada) in a conference room or other appropriate space,
at a convenient time for you and your staff.
- Once you've scheduled your training, we'll contact you to discuss your team's specific writing needs so we can
customize the course to cover topics that are most important to you.
- Participants are asked to bring copies of recent writing assignments
for classroom discussion. This ensures that assignments are relevant and techniques can be put to use immediately by your staff.
- Each participant receives a copy of our proprietary training manual, packed with helpful tips
about PR writing, and tailored to your company's requirements.
For pricing or additional information about how The PR Writing Tune-UpTM can help your company, email us or call us at (323) 256-4950.
The PR Training Tune-up
Training and Coaching Overview